Grace Park, Kate Vernon, Luciana Carro & Michael Trucco @ BSG Auction2

Grace Park, Kate Vernon, Luciana Carro & Michael Trucco were at Preview Day for the second and final Battlestar Galactica prop and wardrobe auction today at the Pasadena Convention Center. Grace Park even posed with my Cylon action figure! More about the BSG Prop & Wardrobe Auction here: http://www.battlestarprops.com/

I suppose hindsight is 20/20, but if you look closely at some of the panel photos, it's clear that everyone except Luciana Carro is a Cylon.

2 comments:

BRosa on May 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM said...

Great pics! Michael has the most beautiful eyes... =)

Anonymous said...

Grace Park is my wet dream.

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact