Twilight Eclipses LAX! Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Bryce Dallas Howard, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser, and Xavier Samuel!



I got a tip that a couple of the cast members of Twilight Saga: Eclipse were flying out of LAX Monday evening, but it was another bogus tip. Actually there were SIX CAST MEMBERS! One after another they arrived like a red carpet event: Ashley Greene, Xavier Samuel, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, and Rachelle Lefevre oops I mean Bryce Dallas Howard. They all flew North together to Vancouver to begin filming the much anticipated sequel to New Moon. There was some drama. First Nikki briefly misplaced her passport. Then Bryce arrived and ran inside thinking she'd evaded us, but then when she realized she had to check in and walk through the terminal with all of us paps, she actually started smiling more and more. Everyone except for Elizabeth was really nice and seemed happy that someone took notice of their departure. These folks aren't quite known yet outside the world of Twi-Hard fans, so evryone kept asking us who they were, when they were standing in earshot! Awkward!

See ALL of item9's Twilight Saga photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Jackson? There are no pictures of him. :(

Fotobot on August 4, 2009 at 12:36 AM said...

I thought he was the guy in black t-shirt and cap. Am I wrong again? It is questionable.

Nad on August 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM said...

No,thats Kellan Lutz...;)

Elizabeth looks like she is really annoyed.I do understand...

And I love Ashs & Nikkis sunglasses :D

Fotobot on August 4, 2009 at 11:51 AM said...

No. I meant the other guy in a hat, in the one shot after the Kellan pics. I thought he said his name was Jackson, and he and Kellan hugged at the counter as if old acquaintances. I've never seen Kellan NOT wearing that cap BTW!

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact