Nelly, Trace Cyrus, D$ Money And The Magic Bean Circus Blow Up Katsuya!



Last night outside Katsuya in Hollywood things got a little bit crazy. There were plenty of paps on hand, so it seemed like some people knew that somebody was coming but no one would tell me who. All of a sudden a group of bohemian circus performers descended upon the scene and started spewing fire and live music all over the sidewalk! It was awesome! They call themselves The Magic Bean Circus and the band was called D $ Money. Madamn Burnz is the performer seen here blowing huge fireballs into the air! I wish I had videotaped it to give you the full experience, but these photos will have to suffice! An even bigger surprise was that the performers actually went inside the restaurant to eat! But before that happened, rapper Nelly attempted to disembark from his limo and enter Katsuya himself but had to circle around the block until the fireballs stopped. As he went inside the psychedelic string band serenaded him with a Nelly cover song! Also having some sushi last night was Trace Cyrus and his girlfriend, Demi Lovato.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that D Money...they sure do put on one hell of a show! (for cheap)

Anonymous said...

That is my brother in law the entertainer he is...Hope to see D $ Money back in Philly soon...Miss ya little bro!!!!

Anonymous said...

is there a link to D $ money music ?

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact