Garfunkel & Oates Diss Douchebags And Want To F**k Ducks



It was packed at the Upright Citizens' Brigade Theatre in Hollywood Friday night for the beautiful and scintillating comedy duo Garfunkel & Oates! Also known as Kate Micucci ("Scrubs") and Riki Lindhome (Million Dollar Baby) I got there early since online reservations were SOLD OUT, but I got in after waiting in the stand-by line. I also captured the funny ladies as they arrived, and they both seemed quite humble and surprised by the attention. I first saw G&O on CNN where they made headlines with their hilarious song "Sex With Ducks" inspired by Pat Robertson's ridiculous assertion that legalizing gay marriage is a slippery slope that would inevitably lead to legalized duck f**king. Then, this week, their new video went viral. For those who have not seen it, Item9 brings you: "This Party Took a Turn for the Douche"... and "Sex With Ducks"



1 comments:

Buzen Media on September 29, 2009 at 3:33 AM said...

They are such a notorious pair! Garfunkel and Oates that is. If you guys want to see them soon in NYC, they'll be up at the Gotham Comedy Club Oct 14, 6:30 PM.

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact