Felicia Day Makes My Night With Her Smile!



It was a star-studded celebration of web shorts for charity last night (Saturday) at HollyShorts: Jimmy Jean Louis and Hollywood Unites for Haiti Charity VIP Webisode Celebration on the roof at Kress in Hollywood! Jimmy Jean Louis hosted the event and was joined by fellow "Heroes" castmates Jack Coleman and Sendhil Ramamurthy. Also seen there were Malcolm Barrett (The Hurt Locker), Cloie Wyatt Taylor (The Highs & Lows of Milo Brown), Kay Panabaker (Fame remake), Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen (Doll House, Dr. Horrible). But I was really looking forward to seeing the gorgeous gamer goddess/writer/producer/actress Felicia Day at this event! She's great in Joss Whedon's amazing musical, "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog." And I love her web series, "The Guild" (now on XBOX Live) which she writes and produces. I knew I'd be seeing her on the red carpet, but what I didn't know was that I'd be allowed into the party to take more photos and get to tell Felicia that myself! They were supposed to show an episode of "The Guild" at the event, but 3 seconds into the video, the projector broke or something. The best thing about seeing the real Felicia Day is that she smiles more than her character, Cyd aka "Codex," usually gets to. New episodes of "The Guild" are coming this fall, but to tide us over, coming later this month is a new "Guild" music video: "Do You Want To Date My Avatar?" Hell yes! Thanks for asking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact