Was Kristen Stewart Drunk At Comic-Con... Or Just Stoned?



I'm not the only one who noticed Kristen Stewart seemed a little... off today at the Twilight Saga: New Moon panel at Comic-Con in San Diego. During the panel she said that her favorite part of making the movie was when they called "wrap", as in when it was over! She also said that the thing she is most looking forward to in the future Twilight films is getting pregnant! Admittedly, she had a long day, so maaaaybe she was just tired. Or, as I suspect, maybe she had one too many on the plane! Look at these photos and post your best guess as to what she's on or not on below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

crystal meth

Anonymous said...

she is so fuckin retard and not in a funny way. some one kill her already!!!

Anonymous said...

You can't show 5 pics and say ooh she looks stoned. Everyone in them with her does because they were halfway in the middle of a blink. I've seen pics of her smoking her bong on her front porch when she was with Michael, so obviously she does it, but they all look exhausted. So more pics before any judgement is made.

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact