Vivica A. Fox outfoxes the Paparazzi!


I failed to capture a full body shot of the beautiful and talented Vivica A. Fox on her way inside Mr Chow last night, so I waited until after 11 for her to come out. I knew which car was hers, and when it was brought around to the front, we knew she was about to emerge. The doorman set up a rope to keep the paps behind, and everyone aimed their lenses toward the door... I placed myself away from the other photogs, just in case she came out the side door instead. I had missed out on better shots of Miley Cyrus last week because she came out the side door, but this time, I'd be ready. Alas, the people who came out and got into Vivica's SUV were not her. The doorman soon informed us that she has switched cars with her dinner guests and gone out the BACK door! Had I followed her car, I may have witnessed the rendezvous to switch back, but unfortunately, pursuit was not possible.

Another lesson learned.

I'll get you next time Vivica! You will not outFox me again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact