Chris Brown Walk Of SHAME!



Chris Brown pleaded NOT GUILTY at his arraignment today. But first they made him walk the "perp walk," as in they made him enter the court through the front doors, parading him before the ravenous media! I got shots of him every step of the way, looking sorry and sad, or at least attempting to. Perhaps he is looking to start an acting career when this is over.
Chris' mother was there to support him, and he was flanked by lawyer Mark Geragos and 4 HUGE bodyguards!

He entered his plea and left the court within 15 minutes.

In the back of some of these shots you can see protesters. Were they advocates against domestic abuse? No. They were there protesting the paparazzi!
Chris Brown's walk of shame, and they were protesting against me!

I can see why this group would be against the police leaking photos of victims like Rhianna, but that's not paparazzi! This group seems so strange to me, using their rights of free speech to fight against mine! I do not violate anyone's privacy, and I obey the law. Photographing anyone in a public place is perfectly legal. One of the other photographers there said it perfectly, "celebrity privacy is an oxymoron."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact