Gossip Girl Star Keeps Baby Secret From Dad!

Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford gave birth to daughter Helena three days ago, without bothering to inform the father and estranged husband Daniel Giersche! According to People magazine, Giersche claims that he heard about the birth second hand through various media outlets, some of which portrayed him in a negative "dead beat dad" light for not being there. He said that Rutherford had previously agreed to inform him immediately either through phone or text that their baby was born, which she of course neglected to do. Says Giersche, “Although this sickens me, I am of course overjoyed that our baby was born healthy. I would’ve wanted nothing more than to hold our newborn daughter for a few moments, and I only seek to coparent both our children responsibly and with love.” Giersche and Rutherford are currently involved in a heated custody battle over their two year old son, Hermes. Note to the wise - never trust anyone who names their child over an overpriced luxury store - what's next, baby Prada?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact