It's Official! Not even Christian Bale's Hotness Can Save "Terminator Salvation!"

It's been a week and a half since Terminator Salvation opened in theaters, and critics and moviegoers alike agree - not even Christian Bale's hotness can save Terminator Salvation! Rotten Tomatoes sums it up by saying, "With storytelling as robotic as the film's iconic villains, Terminator Salvation offers plenty of great effects but lacks the heart of the original films." And moviegoers seem to agree, because the new Pixar release "Up," has been kicking some cyborg a * * at the the box office! But everyone across the board seems to agree that Sam Worthington, not hottie Christian Bale, is the REAL star here. So who is this Sam Worthington guy, anyway? His IMDB bio says he's from Perth, Australia (why do so many great hunky actors hail from Australia?!?! Must be the vegemite) and it seems that Terminator really is his first international break-out film. I was also very excited to note that he'll be playing Perseus in the 2010 remake of "Clash of the Titans." Yay!!! Hot men in togas, you can never go wrong. Keep your eye on this guy, folks. He's clearly going places!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact