Speidi Overexposed? Pratts Banned From E! Network By Viewers



With all the Jesus talk, you might think that these two would learn from their own preaching to beware of overexposure. WENN News is reporting that Heidi and Spencer Pratt have been banned from the E! Network! An "overwhelming" 94% of viewers who took part in the viewer-vote were "sick" of seeing the newlyweds make asses of themselves on every network, every hour of every day, and took action to get the pair banned from at least ONE channel. I say one down, a million to go! I have to set the record straight here. In a previous post I said these two did not deserve to be HATED just because they came from reality TV and don't want to leave the limelight...
I stand corrected!

See more Speidi Photos at Item9!

Meanwhile the PRATT BACKLASH CONTINUES...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Item9

HOLLYWOOD, 2009: Dangerous and deadly car chases. Drug-fueled starlets refusing to wear underpants. D-listers begging to be photographed. Beefy bouncers with headsets and no brains. Lap dances in the gutter. Has-beens stealing your kush.

Everyone had a story, and most of them were working on a script based on that story. The landscape had changed, and what had once been a glamorous and dreamy boulevard was now a dark and seedy underground of hanger-ons and fame junkies.

That's where I came in. I could say I did it for the money, but that would make me a liar just like the rest of them. The truth is I was drawn to it. Like an accident on the side of the road. I didn't want to look, but my camera guided me, daring me not to ignore my destiny.

Recent Comments on Item9

Item9 Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Item9's Top Referrers

    Copyright © 2009 Item9.com | Contact